Anyone know the Burton-PV score?
pound over appy 16-2 in 5
baseball
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
Anyone know the Burton-PV score?
I'll always want a little more than I already have.
J.I.B.-13
P.V.-0
baseball-5innings
Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?
Coeburn over Clintwood 13-0 in the 5th
Raiders improve to 10-2 overall and 6-2 in the district with a 13-0 win over the vikings.Pat Begley gets the win for the raiders as he improves to 6-1 this season.Ethan Stewart and Doug Jacobs homered for norton.The Raiders scored 3 run in the 1st 2 in the 2nd and 6 iin the 3rd and added 2 more in the 4th.The raiders commited two errors today an E4 and E5.Batters 1-9 hit the ball well.Paul Thomas took the loss for the vikings.The Raiders continue play next tuesday at home against the Gate City Blue Devils,and again thursday against J.J. Kelly.
Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?
What about the kelly gc game guys??????
Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?
No-One? WOW!
Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?
kelly 9
gate city 2
Bookmarks